Bio: The Short Version
- Born: Glasgow, Scotland.
- Born again: Durban, South Africa.
- I am a Christian. Watch My Story
- Husband to Eleanor, my anchor and best friend.
- Speaker, Author and Bible teacher
- Education: Th.D. Systematic Theology; Biblical Studies, Moody Bible Institute.
- Became an Ordained Minister in 1984.
- I Help Churches Thrive because the same-old, same-old isn’t working anymore.
- Read my latest Articles
- Watch my Video Shorts
- Find out my core beliefs: Doctrinal Distinctives
- My life motto: “Fear nothing. Trusting God and His Word conquers everything.”
- What drives me? I’m incredibly passionate about seeing people’s lives changed forever with the life-transforming power of biblical truth.
- What I do best: Here and Here and Here
- My life verse: 2 Corinthians 4:5 (ESV) “What we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord.”
- How to get in touch Go Here
- My favorite book of the Bible is Romans: a spiritual compass for the soul that covers the essential foundations of the Christian life.
- My two heroes of the faith are Jonathan Edwards, and Billy Graham.
- My favorite quote: “Your reputation is what people say about you. Your character is what God and your wife know about you.” – Billy Sunday
- Favorite things: Fine art enthusiast. Coffee aficionado. Manchester United fan.
- Favorite Movie: “To Kill a Mockingbird.”
- My greatest joy: The tremendous blessings of a wonderful family. Jack, our grandson, is a standout.
- For Media interviews/inquiries Contact Me
- Need more info? Go Here
For the longer version of me, see Norman FAQ
Watch My Story: